Sunday, 13 November 2022

Longing

 Day 4 on 12/11/22

Mr.Husband has been taking care of the kids tirelessly.I know he is overwhelmed as well.I know he alwasy needs me to manage the kids,to get their necessities ready,to tell him where the medicines are,where the tiny things are , “mummy…where is ???” I miss him. Little charmer was slightly febrile all night long, Mr Husband took care of him,applied cool fever and gave pcm twice. Morning, the usual routine begins as i am still under quarantine. Being the best father always,thank you Bie .

Amma also looked tired ,hiw i wish i could lend a helping hand. Hopefully,the next 4days of break soon will give mom and dad adequate rest.

This covid-19 is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dilemma

 Day 5 I did saliva test today morning.it showed negative.I braved myself to clinic at 2pm to check nasal rtk test and it showed positive.If...