Day 2 : Adapting.
I was awakened by Mr Husband before leaving to his course, also to inform our girl was having temperature and our boy had watery stool. I was helpless. I wish i could just barge outside and cuddle them and with my magic make them all right. My mother came to rescue and soothe them and put them back to sleep. Early morning tears and it repeated every now and then. I kept on checking the kids by calling mom if i heard them crying. I sighed relief when Mr Husband came home and took full charge of them and the kids felt better .
My girl knew i was in the room however she understood that i wasn’t well and none of them came knocking on my door.I have the best germs in the whole wide world.I miss them so much.I miss hugging,cuddling and kissing them.
To my beloved husband,I am always glad you are always by my side and being the best father for our kids.I could never ask for anyone better. I love you loads and i can’t wait to hug you. What a year it has been without our anniversary celebration. Still, I am always thankful to you for your extra. Are towards our kids and being their strict hero always. Love you, bie .
I am having only mild cough as for today. Hope this remains and i can get over with this soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment