Monday, 11 April 2022

Only Change is Constant

 12th April 2022 @ 0010H

                                                               -my 6 years old sandals-


I took the lead again after 7 years to recreate a new blog as this is the only platform where i can put down my thoughts without being judged. I am back again with “impressive and head turning changes” 😃

Change is vital for every human being.It’s called evolution in human genesis.Everything changes (living and non living entities). As things change,we look forward with new hope/new admiration/new outlook .

Why am i writing on the topic change?The thought crept in my mind whilst I came across my wedding sandals which i bought back in 2016.How lovely this pair of sandals which had matched my  wedding saree perfectly. A flow of memories washed over me and I smiled. Priceless memories of the historic event in my life.I complemented the sandal with my traditional indian wear ,namely “ chudithar with dupatta”. And once again, it was perfect.“ Nice pair of sandals” ~ received compliments twice (those who noticed) for my 6 years old sandal. Smiles curved on lips again. The evening of Saturday was an evening of reunion after an hiatus of “Stay home,Stay Safe”.

The next day,a new pair of heels arrived to add to my collection. It’s pretty shimmering studs were just captivating.As i tried on and paraded , my gaze fell on my sandals.It still looked glamorous despite it’s coating and soles are peeling off. My initial thought to dump it into the trash changed abruptly that i recollected it and safely placed the pair in my shoes closet.It’s my eternal rememberance which will be preserved with changing times.

When things change,learn always to appreciate the beauty and value once it had and will be having.

As for me, I did.


0042H






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dilemma

 Day 5 I did saliva test today morning.it showed negative.I braved myself to clinic at 2pm to check nasal rtk test and it showed positive.If...